SEO, SEM, Content Marketing & Paid Media Company
We also provide Local Search Engine Optimization, local seo is precise focusing on a “local audience” of brick-and-mortar, service area businesses (SAB) or stores with physical locations customers can visit.
A Google My Business listing is a great start to local marketing, brand building and more exposure in the Google “map pack” or “local pack” on top of search results.
The majority of searchers are done at the local level seeking businesses or services that are within close distances and relevant.
Local Search | GMB Services
Do you want to increase website traffic?
We can discover your ideal customers gaining more leads, sales, conversions and increase revenue.
New designated service page for Ecommerce Stores and Small businesses. We look forward too helping Mom-n-Pop (brick-and-mortar) local businesses get online exposure creating targeted clicks, more sales and foot traffic through the door.
Ecommerce products need detailed information, updated on a regular basis, things such as inventory and descriptions. SEO for Ecommerce websites can get a bit confusing, the structure (navigation) needs to be optimized as well.
👇- SEO, Local SEO, Google My Business Management & Optimization Services –👇
GaasDigital Marketing will help grow your online traffic with a targeted approach in (SEO) Search Engine Optimization reaching customers online for your products or service.
Our SEO approach involves a four pillar strategy that consists of:
- Technical SEO
- Content and User Experience
- On-Site SEO
- Off-Site SEO
We break down detailing more information on these four pillars at the bottom of our (local – Winnipeg, Manitoba) seo page.Utilizing PPC with a search engine optimization (SEO) strategy that includes local seo, keywords is a powerful “search engine marketing”
Utilizing PPC with a search engine optimization (SEO) strategy that includes local seo, keywords is powerful “Search Engine Marketing”
We help search engines to serve your content via web pages and having those webpages optimized. Helping Google find and understand your pages is our priority.A targeted approach of content, brand and link building also using insights/analytics with A/B testing that is proven online marketing strategy also utilizing “in and outbound marketing”, providing fresh content or content upgrades with a targeted approach will leave the customer engaged, informed and returning.
What is SEO or Search Engine Optimization?
Search Engine Optimization is placing your content online and having it place higher on a SERP (Search Engine Results Page) or search query in an unpaid natural way (Organic). Search Engines such as Google, Bing, Duckduckgo learn and change. It is a proven process that is repeatable and measurable.
SEM vs SEO: What’s the Difference and Who can it Help❓
Search Engine Marketing vs Search Engine Optimization: We explain the difference between SEM and SEO in organic search as well as paid marketing and how and if you need both in your business marketing strategy.
SEO is a major component of Online Marketing
- Organic Search – A natural (holistic) approach utilizing keywords/phrases, structure, and schema mark-up to gain traffic and clicks that is very targeted and a proven approach.
- Local Search Local SEO/ Dauphin, Manitoba and Winnipeg, Manitoba SEO local page. These pages are targeted pages showing “local” and power SEO can have.
- Local search services is the fastest way to get in front of local customers searching near you “near me searches”.
- It doesn’t matter where you are in the world, we can target your local area.
- Google My Business listings are all about local and if you are targeting local, then GMB listings is the easiest smartest solution.
- Gaasdigital Marketing also has a dedicated page as part of our service – Managed Google My Business listings as stand-alone and is one major part of our long-term SEO strategy.
- Paid Search – Targeted marketing channel/Google Ads.
- Local Citations – Citation building (public relations) for authority and prominence.
Not all Businesses are equal nor seek the same type of services from an SEO or Digital Marketer that’s why having an assessment of your business by a trusted seo professional is essential. We will determine where you are now and where you would like too see your business. Having good structure of your website pages is important, as it allows search engine crawlers to crawl and index the pages easier and faster taking less time.
There are now so many search result types “anything different besides regular blue search result links” results such as:
- featured (rich) snippets
- knowledge panel
- paid ads
- map and local packs just to name a few.
We will help you build authority focusing on trust and expertise. There are so many small technical aspects with search engine optimization that it can become overwhelming very quickly. We build campaigns that are get results and responsive on all platforms/devices (mobile).
GMB result listings are geo-location marked and you must have a physical address (brick and mortar) where customers visit your store at a location(s) or a service area where you go to other peoples business or home.
Why Do I need SEO Services? (updated Nov 18/2021)
- 🆕- November 17/2021 Core Update is now live, taking “typically” a couple weeks to roll out. (Twitter/Google Search Central)
- – Link Spam update started November 4 is now finished November 11/2021 (Twitter/Google Search Central Liaison)
- 🗣 – November 4/2021 – Search Ranking Algorithm – Google Released “November Spam Update 2021, lasting roughly a week announced on Twitter, part of the link spam update and qualifying links.
- 🆕- How AI is transforming the next Search Generation (video – Search On ’21 “with Google”) – example (wildfire layer on Maps, more sustainability choices, Google lens that allows you to shop right from the results page “get inspired”, MUM (Multi Unified Model) algorithm introduced in 2021 searching languages and images that is A.I powered.
- 🗣 –
August 24/2021 – Another algorithm rolled-out on qualifying links and link spam is now finished.(Google’s Search Central Blog) sent out a reminder back in July) Sites that contribute to link spam will notice search fluctuations, Google’s fight against spammy links since the PENGUIN 4 update 2016.
- 🗣 –
Google Page Experience update which include; Core Web Vitals metrics with the rollout starting mid-June 2021.The Algorithm is now finished as of July 12/2021. (Search Engine Journal). Tracking tools seen July 2nd and July 9th hardest hit… the same as we discovered.
- (source: Search blog – Google). Yes the three core web metrics are; FCP, FID, CLS (aka site speed and user experience).
- Why does this matter? (Rankings in the result pages will change and fluctuate). The online world or or www is littered with old websites that don’t comply with webmaster guidelines and years ago most websites weren’t built for smartphones with small browsers or search page.
- Site speed or web-hosting is crucial on delivering fast loading of web pages and how the user perceives their experience.
- CDN or “Content Delivery Network”, (distributing server locations for faster content delivery) should be utilized as well such as Clouldflare or “Microsoft Azure”. Google explains CDN in a short YouTube video. (WordPress also contains it’s own CDN).
Having better placement on the search engine results page or SERP in a holistic organic way. Organic search traffic is the hardest to obtain and the most rewarding.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) compliment each other helping you grow and be seen in front of a targeted audience.
Interesting Search Engine Stats:
- 46% of Google searches are local and 4.4 Billion searches a day! Yes that is a B Billion and Google Dominates Search at over 90% of all searches.
- Google updates algorithms daily and major updates on average every 3 months. Keeping up to date is not only frustrating but very time consuming. Gaasdigital live, eat, and breathe Search Engines and Digital Marketing abiding by Webmaster Guidelines across all platforms.
- Google released a massive (new Oct 19/2021 – 172-page, was 175 document on search quality rater’s guidelines. Main takeaway – Core Update Algorithm E-A-T (Expertise, Authoritativeness, Trustworthiness) that is basically what Google goes by for serving up webpages. By human rater’s viewing websites. Relying heavily on the user experience (UX, UI), content, structure and responsiveness on mobile.
Google does hand out penalties for non-compliance which means your products, or pages may not be seen. Monitoring Google Search Console and Analytics fixing errors is critical. Mobile friendly website designs are crucial and the new normal for developers.
Google is only one search engine but they do seem to be “paving the way” dominating searches. Maybe you want to be seen on Microsoft (Bing), Yahoo, DuckDuckgo or maybe need help with ad placement of your e-commerce products?
Complying with web standards
- Weeding out spam, annoying, ugly and or hard to navigate websites while improving search experience (better results faster).
Best way to comply and be seen online in front of buyers is to optimize your pages for YOUR audience using SEO (search engine optimization). Creating accessibility for all users across all devices with fast website speed (loading time) and structured data. Analyzing the data and metrics improving, updating, re-purposing content or pages.
Do you have a product(s) or are you starting new business? Not sure where to start?
Zero click searches and even voice search “Hey Google” is becoming popular and very much in demand for marketers. Optimizing web pages with schema mark-up also popular and demanded as they are the results taking up all the real-estate on the search engine result page or (SERP).
Users are finding what they search for on the results page with no need to click ” zero click” the links or dive deeper for their answers or information.
Did you create a website and can’t find it? Search engine updates got you fuming? Are you spending money on Ads just to have them placed/managed wrong and not reaching the proper audience?
Why GaasDigital Marketing?
A passionate team offering to grow your business optimizing your webpages (website) for search engines ensuring your brands relevance and integrity.
You can relax with confidence leaving it to the professionals at GaasDigital Marketing. Enjoy the benefits of our seo experts today and gain:
- Higher rankings
- Better visibility
- More customers, sales
- Targeted Qualified leads
- Better CRO (conversion rate optimization)
- Higher return on ROI
We provide (SEO) Search Engine Optimization Services that get your business, products or service noticed online creating momentum and driving traffic.
Hearing your Customers and Understanding Traffic (data/metrics). Your Content Engine is Gaasdigital GO GET IT!
We can create targeted online traffic that reaches more customers, improving your visibility on search engine results page equaling more sales with better ROI. | Local Search Engine Optimization
Yes we sure do! Google Webmasters Guidelines are quite extensive. Combining content and context while creating a great user experience.
Yes, Google has explained this in the guidelines. Which states site speed is a ranking factor! It is only one ranking factor among many.
We can provide details information on those insights and metrics as well.
We would map a detailed actionable plan.
It’s not just about and website audit but the insight the audit provides.
Many websites have a ( seo checker ) but it’s not the same as having a professional do a full SEO audit.
Search Engine Optimization or SEO is optimizing, improving quality and quantity of online traffic in a natural “Organic/unpaid ” way. Creating better visibility for relevant searches.
A detailed page on SEM vs SEO What’s the Difference and who can it help? — SEM vs SEO:
Search Engine Marketing or SEM is the promotion of marketing efforts for websites by means of Paid Media/Advertising, Paid Search, by increasing visibility in SERP (search engine results page).
So in today’s day and age we need to combine them search engine optimization (seo) with Search Engine Marketing (sem).
The very first thing you should do is verify and establish your business on Google My Business. If you feel uncomfortable verifying your business listing we can walk you through that process. A detailed (gmb) Google My Business Management Services Page for more information.
Build strong properly structured websites with great content following Web Guidelines aimed towards the user not search engines. Use paid media (PPC) to promote, advertise and be seen in front of the right audience. Combine In and Outbound marketing strategies with analytics/metrics.